In this course you will learn how to use Adobe Captivate to create quizzes to assess student learning using a series of graded questions. The result from the quiz is immediately returned to the user and passed to a Google form allowing all results to be analysed online.
- Creating interactive question slides
- Selecting slide types: Multiple choice, hot spots
- Matching, true or false and more
- Set slide options for correct/incorrect answers
- Providing feedback directly to the user
- Learning to use Google forms
- Analyzing results in online spreadsheets